Become a Friend
Wakefield District holds a special place in our hearts. Our mission is to inspire local giving, support communities and changes lives. We do this by creating funds and distributing them to local causes and individuals.
We are dedicated to helping local communities grow by creating opportunities and tackling issues of disadvantage and exclusion but we need your support to continue our work.
For as little as £30 a year, you can become a Friend of the Foundation. It is a simple but effective way to contribute to the health and wellbeing of your local communities.
Your support will help a wide range of initiatives by the Foundation including combating winter fuel poverty, providing clothing to the homeless, engaging young people, developing opportunities for women and cutting through elderly social isolation.
The benefits of becoming a Friend…
- Demonstrate your support for your local community
- Support the development of the Community Foundation Wakefield District
- The opportunity to display your logo on a dedicated community group page
- Advance notice of grants
- Attend events and meet the people you helped and connect with other Friends
- Receive regular updates about our work
- Insights into local needs
- Use of our Friends of the Foundation logo
And remember, Gift Aid could add 25% to your donation!