WHO CAN APPLY?
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from the Community Foundation Wakefield District.
If your community group or charity operates in the Wakefield Metropolitan District and you are supporting people in your local community, then please read on…
- The funds are open to registered charities, constituted community groups and other charitable organisations including Social Enterprises and CICs limited by guarantee in England
- Local branches of national organisations (with their own management committee and bank account)
- New organisations (set up within the last 12 months) that can demonstrate they are already operating effectively and have appropriate operational and financial structures in place
- Statutory services
- Activities promoting religious or party-political activity
- Capital costs / large equipment costs – small scale equipment, such as tools are acceptable up to 10% of the requested grant
- Individual sponsorship
- Activities generating private profit
- Organisations that are in receipt of current funding, unless the project provides additional elements that are not so far taking place.