Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for receipt of nominations is 5pm on Friday 1 March 2019
- The Awards Panel will meet the following week to draw up the final short-list
- All nominators will be advised by Friday 8 March whether their candidate has been short-listed for attendance at the Awards Evening which takes place at Cedar Court Hotel on Friday 17 May commencing at 6.30pm.
- Two free tickets will be allocated to each short-listed nominee for attendance at the Awards Evening. Further tickets will be available as follows – 2 at half-price (£30) with any further tickets being charged at the full price of £60.
- All short-listed nominees will be required to:
- Attend the Awards Evening on Friday 17 May 2019
- Take part in the production of a short video about their volunteering, to be shown as part of the event. Filming will take place on dates/locations to be agreed during March/early April 2019.
If you require further information, then please contact Murray Edwards on 07711 124 118 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the final date for receipt of completed nomination forms is 5pm on Friday 1 March 2019. Regretfully, nominations received after that date cannot be considered.